AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor and the client.
- Design, code, document and test/debug software in the required languages (depending on the project at hand) based on project requirements.
- Develop understanding and skills on object-oriented design practices and patterns.
- Collaborate with other talented engineers, designer, technical support and more.
REQUIREMENTS – AS THE STARTING POINT, YOU SHOULD BE:
- Enthusiastic, passionate about programming, algorithm and all the necessary attributes intrinsic to being a Software Developer.
- At least Bachelor Degree (S1 or D4), preferably in Informatics Engineering/Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Experience in Open Source programming languages & OS, or app development is an advantage.
- Willing to work overtime or on holidays in case of emergency.
- Willing to travel outside Jakarta and to client’s sites when required.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Negotiable salary based on qualification/experience.
- Other benefits include: Overtime, transport allowance, health insurance, outpatient, bonuses, etc.
- Lodging can be provided if needed.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting (new technologies, subject matters, and challenges) and fun (relaxed working environment, company outings, sleeping areas, sport, coffee and snacks, etc). Our team work hard, work smart, support each other, and learn new things every day. We keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade. We’re always refining our approach, and everyone has a seat at the table and contribute.
DKI Jakarta & Cileungsi (Bogor).
If all the above fit in with your passion, let’s talk – we are very excited to meet you. Please send in your cover letter and resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with you expected salary. Qualified candidates will be contacted, starting NOW!