VAC7051 – Audit Staff Remediation
Field: Audit Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Indonesia – Jakarta Closing date: 28-Mar-2018
Assist and support Manager in performing day-to-day remediation monitoring functions:
- Coordinate with Operations, IT, Finance and Business Groups in the Company to facilitate the development of realistic and concrete plans & milestones to resolve the audit issues, and get the plans approved by the CEO and the Audit Committee.
- Closely monitoring the progress against the agreed ‘Action Plans’.
- Coordinate with other IA Group’s Divisions to provide updates on the achieved milestones, obtain and keep track the IA Group Divisions validation result.
- Prepare fortnightly report.
Requirements & Skills:
General Qualification :
- Must have a pleasant and smooth personality
- Must be able to work effectively with different kind of people
- Possess analytical skills in the auditing field
- Must have the ability and willingness to go beyond the call of duty, when necessary
- Excellent command of English language, spoken and written
- High level of personal integrity
Specific Qualification :
- Public accounting/consulting and audit-related background (network and/or IT audit)
- Previous experience in auditing Telecoms
- Excellent in MS Office Applications (MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Visio)
- 4-5 years of working experiences in network and/or IT audit
- Close review of the past internal and External auditors’ reports
- Where and why some issues were detected very late
- Why some of the major issues have remained un-resolved for so long
- Meeting with all Group Heads/Deputies to understand their pain-points, agree on a workable procedures to resolve the issues
- Obtaining milestones of each remediation item to keep track the remediation progress.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of the progress of each ‘Action Plan’ as previously agreed
- Updates related IAG DHs with the remediation progress.
- Obtain the validation results from each IAG Division toward the remediation progress.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. education certificate